The Search for Noah's Ark with Dr. Don Patton
Dr. Don Patton's Rebuttal of NAMI Dec 3, 2010
Noah's Ark Ministries International Fraud exposed! (NAMI)
Indiana: "Balloq's medallion only had writing on one
side? You sure about that?"
Noah's Ark Ministries International Fraud
NAMI: "Made in China" Fraud Exposed
Our critique of NAMI and their response
2. Joint Paper by Randall Price and Don Patton on NAMI fraud: Nov 20, 2010
3. Don Patton's critique of 1st NAMI response: Dec 3, 2010
4. Don Patton's critique of 2nd NAMI response: Dec 10, 2010
5. Don Patton's exposes the fake wood photos: Dec 7, 2010
This is the rebuttal by Dr. Don Patton, to NAMI's response of 25 Nov 2010 (read NAMI response in full below)
1. The full text of the NAMI statement critiquing my joint paper with Dr. Randall price is below. The Joint Paper by Randall Price and Don Patton on NAMI fraud was released November 20, 2010. NAMI responded with a short two page response which provided no proof to support their criticism only complaints, accusation and personal attacks.
2. NAMI says that I am, "alleging NAMI of fraud and severely defaming and damaging the reputation of our group members and our expedition crew". This is an example of their careless half-truths and slanderous distortions. I have openly stated that it is my belief that NAMI is deceived by a con artist named Baba Parasut (Ahmet Ertuğrul) who built the "movie set" then deceived NAMI that he had "Discovered Noah's Ark" in 2008. We accuse Parasut of fraud. NAMI is the Naïve victim of this fraud.
3. NAMI said, "A large proportion of contents in the captioned article recently published by Randall Price and Don Patton were untrue". These empty claims require proof. They can point to nothing specifically that they know to be untrue. Of course, the simple solution to the entire issue is to allow a credible scientist to examine the site. Parasut has steadfastly refused to do this, while maintaining foolish excuses for not doing so, along with much arm waving and finger pointing. This is absurd conduct for one who has announced to the world that he has made the greatest archeological discovery of all time.
NAMI said, "based on the photographed pictures
provided in the article, we can tell that the location he claimed was not the
same location as where we have discovered the wooden structure" Once
again, Parasut foolishly expects everyone to just take his word for it with no
proof (which would be easy to do, if his claims were true). We were guided by
one who actually participated in building the "movie set" under the oversight
of Parasut. I have just published two high resolution panorama photo of the
NAMI ark sight I visited. This is something NAMI has not done.
While I have not accused NAMI of Fraud, they in fact have directly accused me of
climbing up the mountain and deliberately planting the wood I am holding in the
photos. "Don Patton was holding a wooden plank which he
claimed was taken out from the "NAMI Site". We have no idea where it came from,
but we have reasons to suspect that the wooden plank was purposely arranged
to support their claims." The words, "purposely
arranged" would make an excellent
foundation for a counter claim if they carried through with their threat to sue
me! In fact there were multiple witnesses that accompanied me and saw several
different pieces of wood at the NAMI movie set site.
NAMI said, "The captioned article claimed that the
petrified wood sample shown in a photograph NAMI released in 2006 was fake..."
Geologists, in addition to myself, have concluded this rock sample is not
petrified wood. It was Dr. Steve Austin and Dr. John Baumgardner at ICR who
tentatively identified the sample from the photomicrograph as "possibly volcanic tuff." My conclusion, having
personally examined the rock under high power magnification, is that it
certainly is not wood. It is extrusive igneous rock with fibrous wisps of
crystals that have an "asbestos-like" appearance, probably volcanic
tuff. I was misrepresented by NAMI as having said it was wood. This is not
true. But NAMI is missing the forest for the petrified trees. While Dr. Steve
Austin and Dr. John Baumgardner, working from photomicrographs, would not say
with certainty that the rock was volcanic tuff, EVERYONE agreed it was not
petrified wood. NAMI has simply created a diversion avoid this critical and
8. NAMI has hypocritically complained that we will not identify the local Kurdish man who helped Parasut build the movie set and personally guided us to the exact location on Mt. Ararat, while being filly aware of the dangerous to this brave individual, both to his livelihood and his life. "This so-called "witness" is unidentified and cannot be verified and cross-examined. This situation is absolutely unfair to the one being judged and accused so severely." NAMI refuses to disclose the site of their "discovery" for objective examination, then complains that we have failed to disclose details about the witness that would endanger his life. In fact, we have clearly stated that we would release the name, identity and all necessary information about this individual to select individuals and scientific organizations if they agree to not disclose the information in a way that would endanger. It is not hard to see who is being "absolutely unfair." Most of the town of Doğubayazit that sits at the foot of Mt. Ararat knows about Pasasut's "movie set fraud", including government authorities, the army and the police. Even Dr. Salih Bayraktutan who has worked for 25 years as head of Seismology at Ataturk University in Turkey, testified on video tape, that he was not only aware of the Parasut fraud, but refused to be part of it. We have posted this video testimony for the world to see! Watch the video
Click here to watch the video win media
NAMI has made the argument that their movie set location could not be a fraud
because it is impossible to transport the wood to the 4,000 meter level. NAMI
has said, "The wooden structure we have discovered is
located at an altitude above 4,000m of Mount Ararat, where transportation of
large amount of timber wood and construction of a large wooden structure would
be extremely difficult, if not at all impossible, because the air is too thin
and the surrounding environment is too harsh to perform vigorous physical work."
This is entirely false and they know it. While Ms. Fiona Leung was clearly out
of breath in the grainy video they released, many tourists climb to the 4,000
meter level, and on to the summit, using the Sport Trail, which is not far from
the NAMI movie set. Most of the wood used in the construction of the movie set
is ½ inch wood less than 3 feet long by 6 inches wide. The 8x8 timber in the
NAMI photo is only 6- 10 feet long and could likely be carried by one man,
certainly by two. We managed to transport a 150 lb. generator along with chain
saws and assorted tools and a month's worth of logistical support for nine team
members, past the 5,000 meter level and then carried it back down. What we
actually did demonstrates that NAMI's "impossible" claim is false. These two
tractors and the car were driven up the mountain to the same elevation as the
10. NAMI said: "Time and again, we have clarified that the so-called co-operation we have ever entered with Randall Price was brief and lasted only for a very short time." Time and again they have distorted the truth. Their statement is as wrong as it is irrelevant in regard to whether they have been conned by Parasut. Dr. Price and myself, through our organizations, were financially invested with NAMI in the amount of 60,000 euros between December 1, 2008 and April 28, 2010. They held our money until they refunded 40,000 Euros in April 28, 2010. According to their e-mails, they still considered us team members when they finally issued the promised refund, in spite of our insistence that we wanted out. In an e-mail addressed to myself, dated April 28, 2010, Clara Wei, Creative Director, said, "I thought you have noticed the news about our latest discovery on Mt. Ararat. I am sorry I did not inform you earlier as we are supposed to be in the same team. Now, we got more evidence and the involvement of scientists are important. We still want you to be the geologist of the team and we prepare to recruit more scientists around the world. Before we have formulated a full plan, we would like to return the money to you." So NAMI still wanted me as a "scientist" to be part of their "team" even after April 28, 2010. It was me who terminated my relationship with NAMI, not the other way around. This document gives some of the reasons my choice to stop being associated with NAMI was wise and necessary.
11. We try to give the
benefit of the doubt to fellow believers but there is no way to put a favorable
spin on the reason NAMI give for the termination of our relationship. As
indicated in the above quote, we had terminated the relationship and were
demanding a refund, while they still considered us team members. In spite of
these facts, they have the audacity to say, "The
reason of the termination of co-operation with Randall Price was because the
Turkish expedition teammate [ie. Parasut] did not trust him and his party because of their arrogance
and attitudes in making others to do it their way, all these made the Turkish
expedition teammate very upset and angry." It is true that Parasut was
uncomfortable with competent scientists on the team. He was much more
comfortable with naive evangelists who really, really wanted Parasut's
discovery of Noah's Ark to be real. Of course a fraudster has no interest in
associating with real geologists and archeologists since we were able to expose
him! The NAMI reason they give is like a bank robber claiming he doesn't trust
the police who caught him!
12. NAMI has made the childish and unfounded accusation that Dr. Don Patton (Myself) and Dr. Randall Price are arrogant and jealous that we have been excluded from NAMI regarding scientific examination of Parasut's discovery of Noah's Ark. "Their arrogance could be reflected in the remarks of Randall Price after the termination of co-operation: "How is it that they allowed the exclusion of the very people that could confirm their discovery to the world?" NAMI appears blind to the fact that all real scientists would ask them the exact same question. The truth is, they were begging us to be team members until we began to expose the fraud.
13. Nami said, "But they have breached the trust and obligations by exposing
on the internet the photos of the earthenware in the wooden structure we gave
them unilaterally as if they are their own property." The photos were
claimed to be proof that Parasut had discovered Noah's Ark. Upon careful
examination, they provided proof of his con game. In light of the damage that
has been done to Christianity in the eyes of unbelievers, we have a
professional obligation to point out obvious problems with the photographs that
NAMI refused to publish. The photos were claimed to be of the ark site at 4,000
meters, but there were green bushes, spider webs, a stone cut doorway, into
what appears to really be a tomb. It is important to note, that these photos
were in my personal possession over a year before they were used to support
claims of their latest find. As soon as Randall Price and I declared our
opinion on these photos, Parasut then became hostile against us. This is where
Parasut's "I don't trust Patton or Price" feelings had their origin. A simple
case of the criminal hating the policeman who arrested them.
14. Now, NAMI has resorted to ad hominem arguments (personal attacks) rather that deal with obvious demonstrations of fraud. In an attempt to sustain the slanderous accusation that I am a liar, they typed "don patton's lies" into Google and merely copied and pasted the first 15 results from Google for their proof. We can tell they did this by the code in their own document. Notice the +Don+Patton%27s+lies, which translates to don patton's lies. The apostrophe is the "%27" code.
(http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kMroa8JFhCsJ:digbysblog.blogs pot.com/2009/04/liar-for-christ-by-tristero-blood.html+Don+Patton%27s+lies%E2%80% 8F&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=cal)
a) The utter stupidity of this feeble effort is demonstrated by the fact that ½ the output results have nothing to do with me, except my name was on the same page as the word "lie." Several instances are blog pages where the name Patton comes up in one blog and someone uses the word "lies" three blogs later on a different topic. Twice the word for "lies" means "laying, lays" as in the sentence, "The foundation of a house "lies" below the house. The Chinese English skills are clearly very bad, but it appears that they didn't even read the pages Google results in context. They just typed in "don patton's lies," and copied the first 15 search results, then without reading, posted the results on their website as proof that someone on the internet called me a liar, which is supposed to prove that I am a liar. This action says all we need to know about NAMI. They are, pitifully inept, sadly naïve and far from scientific.
b) Examining the Google search results:
i. One of the links NAMI posted as an example of "don patton's lies" is a blog discussion that mentions my name (Patton) in connection with a reference on our web site to the conversion of world famous atheist Anthony Flew to Theism. The blogger is in the midst of a discussion affirming that DNA Code is evidence of Intelligent Design and says: "On the one side of this Grand Canyon lies everything that can be explained by the chance and necessity of physicodynamics. On the other side lies those phenomena than can only be explained by formal choice contingency and decision theory—the ability to choose with intent what aspects of ontological being will be preferred, pursued, selected, rearranged, integrated, organized, preserved, and used." We have the word "Patton" and the word "lies" on the same page but it does not say anything about Patton lying. Even worse the word that Google found for "lies" doesn't even mean Lying, but rather the idea that one thing lies (or lays) below another.
ii. Another example of their "brilliant research" sites a link with my name (Patton) on the same page as a quotation of Charles Darwin from Origin of The Species. "It will be much more convenient to discuss this question in the chapter on the Imperfection of the geological record; and I will here only state that I believe the answer mainly lies in the record being incomparably less perfect than is generally supposed." Another example of where the word "lies" doesn't even mean lying, but "location" as in, "What lies beneath the ocean."
iii. Another referenced link does use the word in correct sense, on a page where my name ("Patton") is mentioned and maligned. The abuse is from the "North Texas Skeptics Association," a group composed mostly of atheists. I aggravated them regularly while I was in Dallas. However, the referenced quotation is from a letter between two men whose discussion doesn't even involve Don Patton. "...is poor, deficient, and full of lies."
iv. Another relates to the "North Texas Skeptics" but is actually a quotation from me ("Patton") regarding the then president of the "North Texas Skeptics". "John Blanton had carelessly plagiarized the lies of Glen Kuban"
v. Still another NAMI referenced link sites the rants of a rabid evolutionist, responding to the prime time presentation of the NBC video, "Mysterious Origins of Man." The very professional production, narrated by Charlton Heston, interviewed me ("Patton") describing the Paluxy River footprints, human tracks and dinosaur tracks side by side. Famous evolutionist, Richard Dawkins of Oxford, is enraged by such evidence and has stated that such evidence "would blow the theory of evolution out of the water." The cited evolutionist didn't like this evidence either. He said: "This entire production was an absolute travesty; it attacked reason and knowledge with outrageous lies and distortions. The show's producers aim was to disseminate falsehood without the responsibility of having to defend it; ..."
vi. Another cited link quotes evolutionist Ronald Powell's sarcastic remark regarding my ("Patton") reference to Professor E. J. H. Corner of the Cambridge University, who said, "But I still think that to the unprejudiced, the fossil record of plants is in favor of special creation." Powell chafes at the implication and says, "With all of this in mind concerning the lies and frauds that have been committed what would an honest botanical evolutionist say?" He is sarcastically referring to the lies and frauds of evolutionists. (I think it's true without the sarcasm.)
vii. Another cited link references my ("Patton") use of a statement made by English astronomer and mathematician, Fred Hoyle, who demonstrated challenges to Darwinism from the science of mathematics. "Fred Hoyle is often quoted as comparing the probability of the origin of life to the probability of a tornado building a plane in a junkyard. Hoyle's opinion was based on several mistakes and misconceptions about both evolution and abiogenesis. These errors are detailed in the Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics, and Probability of Abiogenesis Calculations" I have spent a lifetime exposing calloused enemies of the truth, who typically resort to ad hominem attacks and often accuse me of lying (just as NAMI). Without a substantive response, what else can they do. Of course there are valid examples of this on the internet. Jesus refers to such circumstances as occasions of joy. "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12 "Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (Matthew 5:11)
viii. Notorious evolutionist and long time antagonist, Glen Kuban is the source is a number of the NAMI citations. He has spent a major portion of his life slandering creationists, calling them liars. I consider it an honor to be on his list with scientists such as Henry Morris, John Morris, Stephen Austin, etc., etc.
ix. Several NAMI citations are related to one of the very human-like tracks in the Paluxy River. Kuban was present when I spoke at a national creation conference in Tennessee, presenting compelling evidence that human and dinosaur tracks were present in the river bed. The next day two witnesses saw Kuban in Texas, in the Paluxy River with a long "iron bar." The two witnesses knew Kuban well and called us immediately, fearing Kuban was damaging the tracks. Two days later we documented that the very track I had featured at the conference in Tennessee had indeed been vandalized. When the testimony of the witnesses and the vandalization was reported, Kuban went ballistic and called everyone associated with the report a liar and has not slowed down since. Several years later I challenged him to take a polygraph exam regarding the destruction of the track. I offered to pay for the exam if he passed. He said he would, but did not. More years passed and his accusations of lying persisted. So, I found the most reputable polygraph examiner I could find in Texas. His qualifications are detailed on his web site: http://www.joemorrispolygraph.com/about.htm Mr. Morris examined my account of the story in great detail and I passed the exam with flying colors. I then challenged Kuban to do the same, offering to pay him double the cost if he passed (provided he use a qualified examiner). This challenge and offer has been detailed on our web since the middle of 2007. http://www.bible.ca/tracks/taylor-trail-glen-kuban-slanderous-accusations-refuted.htm Kuban has quit speaking to me but he attacks behind my back as often as possible. His slanderous accusations are all over the internet, but he still has not taken me up on my offer to pay him double his cost for a qualified polygraph exam.
c) Evidently, these kinds of things are the best ad hominem attack NAMI can muster. If this is the worst that can be said, it is a ringing recommendation. It is time to "Rejoice and be glad!"
1. It is very clear that NAMI are poorly organized, amateurish, uneducated, naïve and unscientific.
2. Like Solomon's son Rehoboam, NAMI has rejected the council of the wise for the foolish council of a con man and frauster named "Parasut" who has a reputation in his own home town of being a both a drunkard and a con man.
3. My purpose in exposing the NAMI fraud is to prevent further damage to the reputation of Jesus Christ and the inspiration of the Bible.
4. The NAMI fraud will make it more difficult for the world to accept the facts when Noah's Ark really is discovered.
5. Shockingly, NAMI has announced that they will be selling their new "documentary film" before the end of Dec 31, 2010. Selling? Yes. Remember that one of the two main directors of NAMI is a professional movie maker, not a scientist. They will be making huge amounts of money with this video which is a crime against archeology and an insult to science and truth. TV networks will pay hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars to have the right to promote the film and then show it. Yes the whole thing will be a sham, but NAMI has up to this point been completely unwilling to come clean on the vast number of discrepancies and problems with their Movie Set. It seems NAMI has no interest in truth and much interest in selling a sham documentary to TV networks rather than doing real scientific and archeological investigation by impartial professionals. In time NAMI will be known for what they are.
6. NAMI claims to have made the biggest archeological find in world history: Noah's Ark. If true, they could invite ANY top rated archeologist alive today and he would be very eager and willing to participate in documenting such a remarkable find of this great magnitude. Instead, NAMI has chosen to "bypass" the scientific community and produce a Hollywood style documentary movie that they will try to sell to the networks and privately to individuals. The choice to make a movie rather than utilize a qualified archeologist speaks volumes about who and what NAMI really is. This is especially obvious in light of the fact that they have terminated any further association with Dr. Randall Price. He earned his Ph.D. in Archeology from the University of Texas, where he then taught Archeology. He is presently serving as Distinguished Research Professor and Executive Director of the Center for Judaic Studies at Liberty University. He was a perfect candidate, extremely interested and willing. Instead, releasing a money-making movie, rather than documenting their "discovery" with a qualified archeologist, has all the indications of fraud. Instead of seeking to publish the details of their "archeological discovery" in a "peer reviewed" scientific journal, they put out a DVD to make money.
By Dr. Don Patton
The NAMI responses
The full text of the NAMI response to the Joint Paper by Randall Price and Don Patton on NAMI fraud
25 Nov 2010
Statement of Noah's Ark Ministries International on Randall Price and Don Patton's recent article under the subject of "A Critique of the Claim of Noah's Ark Ministries International of the Discovery of a Wooden Structure on Mount Ararat" ("the article")
Noah's Ark Ministries International's ("NAMI") announcement in April 2010 in regard to the discovery of a large wooden structure has brought about heated discussions. We always take an open attitude towards all sorts of comments and responses, no matter they are good or bad, provided they are supported with reasonable evidence and constructive point of views. However, we are greatly disappointed with and regretted the recent comments made by some Christians who are making accusations based on untrue information, unverified facts and false evidence, alleging NAMI of fraud and severely defaming and damaging the reputation of our group members and our expedition crew.
A large proportion of contents in the captioned article recently published by Randall Price and Don Patton were untrue. The article has greatly misled the readers by extracting the fragments of facts which our group has made public in various occasions and mixing them with false evidences. Correcting their countless errors will be a tiresome exercise and we shall point out some of the false accusations as follows:
1. The article emphasized that Randall Price had arrived at the "NAMI Site" where the large wooden structure was discovered by our group. However, based on the photographed pictures provided in the article, we can tell that the location he claimed was not the same location as where we have discovered the wooden structure. The authors of the article "asserted" that they have visited the site where our group had discovered the wooden structure and have taken photos to use as factual proof. This is obviously not our site and against the truth; their malicious claims are intended to causing damage to and discredit Noah's Ark Ministries International. In fact, there are a lot of caves on Mount Ararat that are look alike. From Randall Price's photo, we can only identify a pile of rocks on the background, without any trace of the wooden structure. In the photos published on page 24 and 25 of the captioned article, Don Patton was holding a wooden plank which he claimed was taken out from the "NAMI Site". We have no idea where it came from, but we have reasons to suspect that the wooden plank was purposely arranged to support their claims.
2. The captioned article claimed that the petrified wood sample shown in a photograph NAMI released in 2006 was fake, and the photo was a fraud. We regard such accusation as ridiculous. People even with basic knowledge in photo-taking will have some common sense that the surrounding lightings, different environment or the skill level of the person taking the photos may affect the colors of the images in a photo. If we indeed want to make up some wood color for the petrified wood, then why are we risking ourselves by placing the actual object on an all-time public display for possible attack? (The petrified wood is always displayed at the Ma Wan Ark Expo in Hong Kong) Moreover, the article also claimed that they have conducted a scientific study on the specimen of petrified wood and came to a conclusion that the specimen was "possibly volcanic tuff". But such study was solely conducted based on human eye observation from the photographs taken by Patton. On the contrary, the statement made by NAMI was based on the findings from a petrographic examination performed by the University of Hong Kong. In this regard, we suspect the accusations they made was due to the fact that we have declined their request to take away the specimen of the petrified wood to the States for examination. According to their opinions, only the study reports done by American scientists were credible because they have the expertise and the needed technologies to perform the tests and they have disregarded the professionalism of other scientists outside America.
3. The captioned article stated that an interview was conducted by Randall Price with an un-named Kurd who claimed that he had participated in transporting timbers to the mountain for the setting up a "movie set". This so-called "witness" is unidentified and cannot be verified and cross-examined. This situation is absolutely unfair to the one being judged and accused so severely. The author stated that because the "witness" had to be protected from disclosure, they could not expose the identity of the un-named Kurd. We regard this sort of accusation is totally unfair to the accused because we have no chance to check sources through cross-referencing with other sources (one of the most basic rules in journalism is to check sources through cross-referencing with other sources. Almost by definition, a story loses credibility if it is based on just one source of information). Actually, there are ways to testify the trustworthiness of the interview: (i) whether the statement supported with proven evidence; (ii) arrange a private hearing where witnesses from both sides can be heard and testimonies can be taken; (iii) send the record of the taped interview to the local government or police for open investigation.
4. In the captioned article, the authors were taking Green Peace's mock ark as an example to arrive at a conclusion that the Turkish expedition teammates was likely fabricating the entire discovery by transporting timbers to the claimed location to set up a movie set. We found this logic of thinking to be silly. The ark model built by the Green Peace was located on the terrain at an altitude of 2,200m of Mount Ararat, a place where vehicles and horse can reach. Under the permission of the local government, Green Peace built an ark-alike icon in a much smaller scale. The wooden structure we have discovered is located at an altitude above 4,000m of Mount Ararat, where transportation of large amount of timber wood and construction of a large wooden structure would be extremely difficult, if not at all impossible, because the air is too thin and the surrounding environment is too harsh to perform vigorous physical work.
Time and again, we have clarified that the so-called co-operation we have ever entered with Randall Price was brief and lasted only for a very short time. The reason of the termination of co-operation with Randall Price was because the Turkish expedition teammate (Parasut) did not trust him and his party because of their arrogance and attitudes in making others to do it their way, all these made the Turkish expedition teammate very upset and angry. Randall Price did not allow any occurrence of delays in accordance with the planned schedule, regardless the delays were inevitable even due to bad weather conditions or political reasons or other situations beyond men's control. Their arrogance could be reflected in the remarks of Randall Price after the termination of co-operation: "How is it that they allowed the exclusion of the very people that could confirm their discovery to the world?" As for trustworthiness, both parties have promised to keep strictly confidential the information in hand so as to protect the historical relics from possible looters or treasure hunters. But they have breached the trust and obligations by exposing on the internet the photos of the earthenware in the wooden structure we gave them unilaterally as if they are their own property. Worst still, they disclosed contents of private email exchange on the internet between both parties without our consent. Such conducts have completely defiled their integrity and violated the spirit of co-operation and basic principles of work ethics.
Randall Price has manipulated false and unverified information to attack and defame members of Noah's Ark Ministries International. The accusations made by the authors of the captioned article are a very serious and give rise to a cause of action in defamation. Any person or party who participate in spreading such accusations without verification is also liable for his action, and we reserve the right to institute legal proceedings in this regard.
A true professional scholar or a professing Christian in his true sense will not make accusations towards others without proven evidences. Unfortunately, Randall Price has been time and again openly casting his accusations towards the intention of NAMI in different occasions. If we are to guess the hidden agenda of these accusers, we think they are doing this to support their appeal for funding for their expedition search. As a matter of fact, Randall Price has been making such appeals on his homepage on a regular basis. Our announcement of the discovery of the wooden structure on Mount Ararat in April 2010 may in a certain extent impacted his fund raising campaign.
All along, our group has been working towards one common goal which is also our only mission, to spread the Gospel all around the world and manifest God's justice and salvation. We feel very sorry for those who stand against us, claiming that they are doing these things for the sake of righteousness.
The captioned article is filled with accusations made with untrue information, false evidences and unverified conclusions deduced by surmise and guesswork, misleading the readers to suspect that the discovery of the wooden structure is nothing but a fraud. This is obviously an unfair accusation that harms all the members of Noah's Ark Ministries International, the Turkish government and the Turkish expedition team.
Our group will reserve the right to institute legal proceedings in this regard.
Noah's Ark Ministries International
25 November, 2010
Further Statement in Response to Randall Price and Don Patton's Report
On further scrutiny of the materials contained in the captioned Report, together with our internal records of findings based on what we have actually seen at our reported "NAMI Site", coupled with the scientific reports on the specimens taken out from the site, we strongly believe that the large wooden structure at the "NAMI Site" is the legendary Noah's Ark depicted in the Holy Bible. While we acknowledge and agree that further scientific research and studies should be, and would be performed, we however, do not and cannot accept the recent report of Randall Price and Don Patton ("P&P Report") for the reasons as follows:¬
1. From the site pictures and the GPS location of the P&P Site shown in the P&P Report, we are very certain that they have gone to a wrong site by far, or at least not the "NAMI Site" as they proclaimed. Therefore all the "evidence" put forward in the P&P Report in relation to the "Price and Patton Site" were virtually irrelevant and had no impact on the genuineness of the "NAMI Site" whatsoever.
2. On the aforesaid premise, we have strong suspicions towards the alleged evidence provided by the Kurds. If those Kurds are indeed members of the working team as they claimed who had involved in (according to their sayings) "setting up of the NAMI Site", the Kurds would have, logically, brought Price and Patton to the correct site in the first place. The credibility of the Kurds as referred in the P&P Report is therefore highly questionable.
3. We have been informed and have doubts towards the credibility of Patton, in particular, his history of lying about his academic credentials and his conducts of fabricating, presenting false and unverified evidence in public seminars and on other occasions. This can be seen from the references stated below.
4. Prior to the release of the P&P Report in November 2010, we have entered into a cooperation agreement with an organization to undergo a scientific study on the wooden structure at the "NAMI Site" subsequent to our initial discovery. The agreement, in essence, includes binding provisions on confidentiality which restricted both parties to disclose information of the NAMI Site and the related discovery to any third party or parties until all the work required in the agreement have been completed. For this reason, we are not in a position to disclose any further information about the site at this time.
5. That said, however, we do have a time table of releasing and disclosing more information concerning the discovery but it is also subject to the progress status of the examination and research work as abovementioned. We are aware that the public may be very eager to know more about the discovery but one must understand that archaeological discovery and verification require a long process of work and investigation demands a certain amount of time.
We sincerely invite those who are genuinely concerned and care about our work and ministries to be patient and to bear with us for the time being. We promise we will release more information about the discovery in the near future.
Noah's Ark Ministries International 7 December, 2010
[Don patton note about links below. NAMI typed in "don patton's lies" into Google and posted the first 15 outputted results below. Half of the results do not even apply to me and the rest are evolutionists making personal attacks like NAMI has done because they cannot answer my scientific arguments.]
1. The certified credentials of Dr. Don Patton Ph.D. John Blanton had carelessly plagiarized the lies of Glen Kuban without going to the ... Don R. Patton 813 Trails Pkwy Garland, TX 75043 (972) 279-5325 ... http://www.bible.ca/tracks/degree.htm -Cached -Similar
2. Don Patton's Phony Degree that explains why: you send me to hell, don´t remember me ,want to make a deal to shut me up, etc. ... Is poor, deficient, and full of lies. ... http://www.ntskeptics.org/issues/randi/recentrant/rant.htm -Cached -Similar
3. ASA -April 1998: Don Patton's lies 30 Apr 1998 ... his fellow creationists don't rise up and throw this guy out on his ear. Here are the links to the Patton's lie and Glen's response: ... http://www.asa3.org/archive/asa/199804/0478.html -Cached
4. ASA -April 1998 by thread Re: Cana and apparent age Bill Payne; Re: Don Patton's lies Glenn R. Morton ... http://www.asa3.org/archive/asa/199804/
5. Don Patton -Hullabaloo 22 Apr 2009 ... So...just in case you don't believe Patton would lie about everything, go here: Since early 1989, Don Patton, a close associate of Carl ...
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kMroa8JFhCsJ:digbysblog.blogs pot.com/2009/04/liar-for-christ-by-tristero-blood.html+Don+Patton%27s+lies%E2%80% 8F&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=cal -Cached -Similar
6. Why Dr. Don Patton is a Fraud and you should never plagiarise the ... The Bible Tracks website is authored by "Dr" Don Patton's whose Ph.D is in ... No, I'm not surprised that creationists would spin such lies and propaganda! ... http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=70959708288&topic=8133 -Cached
7. YouTube -Dr. Don Patton: Evolution Tested and Falsified Dr. Don Patton: Evolution Tested and Falsified -MUST SEE! .... LIES -DECEIT ¬FRAUD -The Dilemma of...by ppsimmons4933 views • 10:02 ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ym1RaUnuL0 -Cached
8. Don Patton -Entropy, Information, and The 'Deteriorating' Fossil ... 21 Nov 2010 ... Laws Of Science -Don Patton -video and more quotes on the second law ... On the one side of this Grand Canyon lies everything that can be ... http://vimeo.com/17050184 -Cached
9. Background into the controversy surrounding Don Patton's teaching ... Background of the controversy regarding Don Patton's Teaching on Romans
14. ... Unfortunately, many have concluded that lies have been told about Don ... http://soundteaching.org/fellowship/patton1.htm -Cached -Similar
10. Quotations about Evolution 3 Aug 2001 ... This is a collection of quotations from Don Patton on the subject .... and I will here only state that I believe the answer mainly lies in ... http://www.ooblick.com/text/patton/ -Cached -Similar
11. Annals of the Texas Board of Education : Pharyngula 22 Apr 2009 ... Here's an example of the bad guys: Don Patton preening smarmily and ... that he knows are out and out lies (unless he is just insane). ...Cached http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qWHhvec2nCsJ:scienceblogs.com /pharyngula/2009/04/annals_of_the_texas_board_of_e.php+Don+Patton%27s+lies%E2%8 0%8F&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
12. Debunking NBC and BC Video's "Mysterious Origins of -XMission ... Carl Baugh, fundamentalist minister Dale Peterson, MD Don Patton, ..... it attacked reason and knowledge with outrageous lies and distortions. ... www.xmission.com/~tlacy/mom.txt -United States -Cached -Similar http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LzlItgir9vgJ:www.xmission.com/ ~tlacy/mom.txt+Don+Patton%27s+lies%E2%80%8F&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
13. In addition, Baugh and his friends, Don Patton and Clifford Burdick, ... are built upon willful lies by supposed Christians. ... www.city-data.com › ... › General Forums › Religion and Philosophy -Cached http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1nEJVgwdQnEJ:www.city-data.c om/forum/religion-philosophy/719745-lots-links-artifacts-depicting-human-dinosaur-11.ht ml+Don+Patton%27s+lies%E2%80%8F&cd=16&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
14. Don Patton has a disclaimer about the context of his quotations at ..... "With all of this in mind concerning the lies and frauds that have been committed ... www.theistic-evolution.com/references.html -Cached -Similar http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YqXsnxx9bicJ:www.theistic-evol ution.com/references.html+Don+Patton%27s+lies%E2%80%8F&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk& gl=ca
15. Quotations and Misquotations 28 Feb 2002 ... Evidence for Creation: Fossil Record by Don Patton quotes Darwin9: .... The Quote Mine Project: Or, Lies, Damned Lies and Quote Mines www.talkorigins.org/faqs/quotes/ -Cached -Similar http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GurTekkTwMQJ:www.talkorigins .org/faqs/quotes/+Don+Patton%27s+lies%E2%80%8F&cd=20&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
End NAMI comments.
Noah's Ark Ministries International Fraud
NAMI: "Made in China" Fraud Exposed
Noah's Ark Ministries International
Video by Don Patton exposing the NAMI fraud:
Our critique of NAMI and their response
2. Joint Paper by Randall Price and Don Patton on NAMI fraud: Nov 20, 2010
3. Don Patton's critique of 1st NAMI response: Dec 3, 2010
4. Don Patton's critique of 2nd NAMI response: Dec 10, 2010
5. Don Patton's exposes the fake wood photos: Dec 7, 2010
NAMI's fake "Noah's Ark" wood Exposed!
was guided to the NAMI Ark site by the man who hauled the wood up Mt. Ararat
to build it! He recognized the wood that was recovered at the 13,000 foot
site and gave the piece to Dr. Patton as a sample.
1. The "Chameleon wood sample"
2. The "Easter Egg wood sample"
3. The "Pinocchio wood sample"
examination of Nami's fake Noah's Ark wood recovered
By Dr. Don Patton